Udaipur is a beautiful city to be in. it looks even more beautiful in the photos. Couples who want to capture their special moment beforehand wedding can choose this place without giving it a second thought. There are several locations in Udaipur which can be the perfect backdrop for the photos.
Wedding– A wedding is a commitment of a lifetime and everyone
wants to capture each and every moment of this beautiful ceremony. With each
passing year, there have been significant changes in the wedding industry. Couples
no longer want to get married in their hometown in some lodge. They want something
lavish and beautiful event which won’t be forgotten in a few days.
- Fateh Sagar Road and Paal (Walkway): The Main Fateh Sagar road is an astounding location where you can capture various romantic shots like running towards each other or having cold coffee together or simply walking hand in hand.An artificial lake developed by Maharana north of Lake Pichola in 1678 and toward the northwest of Udaipur. Inside the limits of Fateh Sagar Lake, there are three little islands. The biggest of these is Nehru Park. The second island houses an open stop with an amazing water-stream wellspring, and the third is the address for the Udaipur Solar Observatory. Here you can click some photos with a background of a lake and it centers the Nehru Park.
Fateh sagar is best pre wedding public destination
Tip: As this area mostly remains crowded, you can
do the shoot early morning with the sunrise shot.
- Nehru Garden: An island garden amidst the water of Fateh Sagar Lake, you can capture boat ride moments and aerial shots depicting romance on an island.
- Rani Road: If you want a less crowded walkway you can prefer Rani Road, also there are various art statues installed there that can be captured in the lens.
- Pipliya Ji: Around 25kms from the city one can step
onto the most exciting Pre Wedding Locations In Udaipur. Not really listed in
top hill stations in India Pipliya ji should be on your radar if you want to
take a vacation and escape the city heat.
Once you reach the highest peak of the village, you will experience speedy soothing wind at that altitude also if it is the monsoon season you’ll be surprised to watch the monsoon clouds covering the mountain region, also light drizzle to lighten the mood.Finalise this destination if you want beautiful pictures in lush green backgrounds and a place not known by a lot of people. Your Pre Wedding Photo shoot is bound to be spectacular and full of exotic views if you choose Pipliya ji amongst all the choices.
- Ghats of Udaipur:Astonishing and solitary, Ghats of Udaipur namely Gangaur Ghat, Ambrai Ghat, and Lal Ghat are one of the best places to have pre-wedding shots in Morning and Evening time.Ghats of Udaipur aren’t famous for their auspicious value , They have more scenic value than holy significance. All the ghats are associated with lake pichola and were constructed by Maharaja’s. They have a grand style of construction and are sure to leave you mesmerized and people curious as to where could you find such excellent places that are not that famous.
- Rajiv Gandhi Park: Why pay so many bucks for huge lush gardens
provided by the resorts, if one can shoot in an extravagant garden with an extremely
low entry fee. You can shoot in the vast garden area, near the fountains, also
in the children’s park area.
- Udaipur is a magnificent city and not all of the locations mentioned are free. If you want to ease on the expenditure on the location The park offers you the best of both worlds. Your vacation will be perfect in Udaipur and your photos will have all the greenery to soothe your eyes.
- Chandani Village Udaipur: Chandani is a small village located
on the NH-10 (Udaipur-Ahemdabad Highway), the village is the untouched beauty,
a stream of water flows through the village that provides various locations
that can serve as the nature’s effect in the pre-wedding shoots.If you are a
fun loving couple and capturing the spark between is something on your mind
than chandani village is something that can quench your thirst for adventure.
Get clicked while splashing water over each other and eternalize your bubbly
- Badi lake : An excellent lake about 12-14km from Udaipur.
You can enlist a bike or motorbike to have an energizing morning ride with a
peaceful destination. It’s also the best place for photography between lake
and mountains. Badi lake is completely surrounded by mountains and the view
is just amazing and it’ll give you some perfect shots that’ll be in your memories
forever. It is one of the best places for a pre-wedding photoshoot in Udaipur
with the beauty of nature and mountains.
- Ahar cenotaphs : The Ahar Cenotaphs are a gathering
of cenotaphs situated in Ahar, Rajasthan, around 2 km east of Udaipur, in Rajasthan,
India. The site contains in excess of 250 cenotaphs of the maharajas of Mewar
that were worked over roughly 350 years. There are 19 chhatris that remember
the 19 maharajas who were incinerated here. These old Cenotaphs represents the
beauty of Indian culture, and the photographer knows that how to mix beauty
with a pre-wedding shoot. And they’re older and beautiful and will be best for
some cultural type of shoot together.
- Ambrai ghat : A charismatic area that is ideal for a
shoot as one can sentiment on the bank Lake Pichola, attempt the sprinkling
water scene here also or strolling on the ghat together with the wild breeze
spouting through hair. The Pichola water sprinkles on the Ambrai Ghat synchronously
with the moving breeze joined by the feathered creatures and pigeons peeping
euphorically, and as the brilliant sun chooses to enter the Pichola Lake
- Doodh Talai : Pichola Pal, Gardens, and Ropeway at the location
of Dudh Talai makes it one of the finest place to have the shots for the couples
who are going to get married soon.There are several locations near Doodh Talai
Lake suitable for a pre-wedding shoot in Udaipur listed below:
- Pichola Pal (Walkway): Another Lake-view location, from here
you can capture Taj Lake Palace in the background or the sunset/sunrise from
the Pichola Lake in the frame.
- Musical Garden: The Light and Sound show in the Musical Garden
near Doodh Talai Lake is worth capturing in the pre-wedding shoots as the colors
of the fountain shall brighten the colors of your relationship.
- Rope-way: A pre-wedding shoot inside the rope way that takes
you to the Karni Mata temple is an extremely innovative idea. Romancing
in the air in a rope-way!
- Gulab Bagh: Full of lush greenery and clean roads within
the area. Gulab Bagh is not just a morning spot for fitness persons or evening
relaxing zone for families but its lot more than that to catch up for pre-wed
- Jaisamand: This place has got its charm in its second largest
artificial lake and of course an Island resort which is a must visit. So, for
the couples, it has got all the views that you can just imagine to have in your
Another location near Udaipur city, this location offers the scenic beauty of Lake surrounded by the Aravalli range of mountains. Jaisamand Lake is an artificial lake but the construction of the walkway and surroundings along with the lake is worth capturing. There are marble elephants installed at the Ghats that can be used as a tool in the pre-wedding shoot.
- Saas Bahu Temple: Another historical place, this temple can
be used to portray old-age romance. The embroidered walls and structures can
be covered in the shoot making it an exquisite affair. One can also shoot love-brimming
in the temple with the same religious beliefs.
Tip: Wear simple ethnic Indian wear and depict your love story as you take the blessings of God. Don’t forget to capture the scene of one person looking at the other one praying