We explore a few of the hidden gems, beautiful locations in Udaipur – The City of Lakes.
These are our top picks of Pre Wedding locations in Udaipur with no particular ranking, just places we feel would be something apart from the league to give you a memorable experience and everlasting scenic photos.These are Public places or Hotels.
- Taj Lake Palace:- One of the top picks for all destination weddings The Taj lake Palace is one of the most scenic palace in Udaipur.Taj Lake Palace is the most expensive hotel of Udaipur, situated amidst the waters of Lake Pichola this heritage hotel delivers a royal princely experience. It was built in 1746 by Maharana Jagat Singh II for his pleasure-time; he named it ‘Jag Niwas’. You can catch a glimpse of Taj Lake Palace in the movie ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ and ‘Octopussy’. Taj Lake Palace is a luxury hotel, which has 83 rooms and suites featuring white marble walls. The Lake Palace is located on the island of Jag Niwas in Lake Pichola, Udaipur, India, and its natural foundation spans 4 acres The hotel operates a speed boat which transports guests to the hotel from a jetty at the City Palace. This Majestic hotel provides you with gorgeous views and is a superb place to relax and unwind with your better half.
- Lalit Laxmi Vilas:-Another scenic hotel that was built in 1911 by Maharana Fateh Singh, with wide area to have a pre-wedding shoot, also with the royal touch you can shoot in the cart and other antiques available in the premises, also with appropriate frame placement you can capture Fateh Sagar Lake and Aravalli Hills in the background.Choose your ideal venue from a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor venues, offering a stunning view of the city. Be it a conference or a grand wedding celebration, The LaLiT Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur offers the perfect setting with professional event planning, customized menus and dedicated catering team.
- Hotel Fateh Garh:-Situated right in the middle of Udaipur, Hotel Fateh Garh is a quaint and secluded hotel, offering a fascinating accommodation to one and all, way from the noisy, eerie and dull city life. The hotel has already been recognized all around the globe being listed in the Hot List for 2009. Want to unwind from your hectic schedule of job life ? Plan a pre wedding photoshoot and relax with your partner here for starting your married life with rekindled romance and chemistry.An Indian reality show called ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamwar’ was shot in Fateh Garh Udaipur. The Resort also owns a collection of vintage cars and jeep and you can also get a ride in those vintage vehicles for a pre-wedding shoot, zip-line facility is also offered by the resort that can be an innovative shot for the shoot.
- Jagmandir Island Palace:- Alike Taj Lake Palace, this is also an island palace in Lake Pichola, it was built in the 17th century and has now again been restored and converted into a hotel to make them feel like a King.Jagmandir Island Palace is a part of the HRH Group of Hotels and a historic 17th-century palace redeveloped as a complete destination to uplift moods and spirits and is also famous for hosting numerous destination weddings in a rather filmy style. Jagmandir Island Palace is often referred to as the Garden of Heaven where one loves to organize parties, events of different kinds and other types of gatherings and celebrations.
- The Oberoi Udaivilas:-This resort stands on a 200 year old hunting ground where the Maharajas used to spend their leisure time. The Oberoi Udaivilas has a structure of inter-connected corridors and domes that signifies the layout of Udaipur city as it has 7 inter-connected lakes. Also a 20 acres wild-life sanctuary is also available that includes wild boars and deer.
- The Leela Palace:-Another Modern Palace located on the banks of Lake Pichola; one has to take a boat-ride to reach The Leela Palace. Also this palace offers a special couple’s package called ‘Romance at Leela’ that offers a couple’s spa treatment, destination dining, an exclusive bathing set-up, wine and chocolates to increase the love quotient and an exotic boat cruise. The Leela Palace. Also this palace offers a special couple’s package called ‘Romance at Leela’ that offers a couple’s spa treatment, destination dining, an exclusive bathing set-up, wine and chocolates to increase the love quotient and an exotic boat cruise.Your pre wedding photoshoot will be the buzz amongst your relatives if The Leela is associated with it. Romance is their USP and the destination should definitely be amongst your top picks.
- Shourya Garh Resort and Spa:-Another section in the imperial legacy resorts in Udaipur serving august friendliness. With a spinning eatery, pernicious parlor, and memorable inside you can spot Hindu notable characters on the dividers of this resort. Shouryagarh Resort and Spa cause you to interface with the way of life and legacy of Rajasthan and its immaculate accommodation! Remember the sentiment and the grandness of Udaipur’s beautiful past, throbbing with design loftiness and rich history. The worth capturing images that a photographer can take for a pre-wedding shoot with its amazing location and art. A new entry in the royal heritage resorts in Udaipur serving princely hospitality. With a revolving restaurant, maleficent lounge, and historic interior you can spot Hindu historic characters on the walls of this resort.
- Upre 1559 AD:-Upré is located on the terrace of Lake Pichola Hotel with a colossal water frontage.
Capture the mood with an informal, open-air bar with cabanas and terrace restaurant offering a selection of international and local cuisines, cocktails and wines.
- Chunda Palace:- Chunda royal residence has a place with one of the respective houses from the Mewar kingdom, imagined as a conventional Rajasthani royal residence, chunda castle exhibits the rich legacy of the Mewar locale. Our central goal is to give legitimate cordiality to our visitors, insides weaved with hand painted dividers and roof portraying the rich craftsmanship of the area, a mind-boggling painting made out of common hues, bone decorate work of art and flawlessly made relics make a feel of magnificent magnificence.
Chunda Palace has been given a look of a traditional haveli with hand painted walls, embroidered interiors and ceilings with royal art-work. It took around 16 years to build Chunda Palace.
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resorts & Spa:-Radisson chain of hotels is known now for their excellent hotels all over the country. One of their gems is in Udaipur. Excellent hotel services are topped by beautiful scenic locations in and around the hotel that make for an impeccable destination for couples to visit and escape the busy, tensed life. Book a room and take a couple of days off before you get busy with the marriage rituals.